Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Beef 14 - Canadian TV Chefs

vs.

Well it looks like Michael Smith may be getting a serious beating thrown his way sometime in the near future. An upcoming episode of Chef at Home apparently shows the Vlade Divac of the kitchen popping off at the mouth about, host of Licence to Grill, Rob Rainford's lack of culinary talents. Smith reportedly throws numerous shots at Rainford throughout the episode. Michael can be heard saying over the credits that he "has money stacks" bigger than Rainford and that Rainford can "come holla at an East Coast boss" if he has a problem. When I informed Rainford he told me that "Michael Smith is terry cloth" and that "that means he's very soft." I have to side with Rob Rainford on this one. The guy looks like the type who's not scared to pop the trunk. Expect some caps to get peeled back in PEI sometime soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be so sure... Any man that tall with a pony tail is always a wild card.

Kenard said...

I'm with you Rob Rainford!! I got the tooly in the waistline. Lets ride out!!! Forget Chef at Large, were gonna bring the hood at large. Ya dig?